Are you obsessive about understanding data and how it impacts Finance?
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about delving into the detail of the world of product Madness data and working alongside the BI and Finance team to deliver an optimised and engaging financial reports.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Your key objective will be to support the Data Analyst in collating and analysing data to provide valuable insights to the business. These insights will be used to shape our Finance and commercial strategies;
• Collaborate with teams across all areas of the business, developing progressively strong working relationships;
• Assisting with the improvement of current reporting practices;
• Support the Senior Leaders to create, analyse & deliver regular and ad hoc reports;
• Dive into our data and understand the logics used, to ensure it is kept as accurate as possible across platforms and assist with setting up and maintaining data processes and administration;
• You will become a super user on our global database, ERP tools and platforms such as Looker & Power BI whilst getting to know our data inside-out;
• Be proactive and forward thinking in creating reports to address our business requirements & improve our current processes.
• Be a graduate - business or finance is preferred;
• You are detail-orientated with a demonstrably high standard for data accuracy;
• Excellent computer skills including advanced Excel are essential (cleaning, de-duplicating, analysing data using formulas including IF, vlookup and conditional formatting);
• A passion and desire to begin a career within gaming analytics;
• Confident using large datasets pulled from different sources;
• Highly numerate, excellent written and verbal communication skills with fantastic attention to detail;
• Ability to effectively plan and prioritise in line with business requirements;
• Prior experience with SQL, Looker and Power BI and data models or reporting packages is a bonus, otherwise on the job training will be provided;
• You are detail-orientated with a demonstrably high standard for data accuracy.