Sigma Software invites an experienced web game developer to take part in casino games development for our European customer.
Are you into games and would like to take part in their creation? That’s a stellar opportunity for you!
We invite an experienced web game developer to take part in casino games development for our European customer.
Depending on your skills and preferences, you will be part of the team or work individually. We are ready to consider different options. The most important is your love and passion for games.
First of all, the project is about slot games development. You will develop front-end part of casino games. It is also possible, however, to take part in table games and video pokers creation.
• Develop new web applications
• Perform coding, debugging, and unit testing
• Participate in peer code reviews
• Participate in estimation and planning sessions
• Report status and progress according to the project and company demands
• Understand the front-end part of the application to be able to solve business problems and take responsibility for the result
• At least 3 years of experience with PixiJS
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Animate or Spine
• Strong knowledge of OOP and SOLID principles
• Knowledge of basics and principles of game development using modern Typescript
• Good understanding of multiple design patterns (MVC, Singleton, Observer, Decorator, Chain of responsibility, Abstract factory, etc.)
• Good knowledge of QA and QC processes (suite concepts, test case/suite concepts, etc.)
• Upper-Intermediate level of English
Would be a plus:
• Experience in slot games development
• Understanding of casino games mathematics
• Knowledge or experience with WebGL and 3D
• Examples of your pet projects