GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Data Analyst to join our engineering team.
GlobalLogic is one of the market leaders in full-lifecycle product development and R&D, employing more than 20000 highly qualified engineers around the world.
We are looking for strong candidates for the Data Analyst role to make our processes, even more, data-driven.
We offer a casual, fast-paced, collaborative environment that stimulates ideas and innovation. If you meet the aforementioned requirements, you are committed to the highest standards of excellence, and want to learn from and collaborate with professional experts in the industry, this is a role for you.
- Higher education in Math, Statistics, Finance, or similar areas
- Excellent Excel/Google Sheet skills (Pivots, basic Power Query/Apps Scripts)
- Experience in analyzing data and drawing valuable insights from it
- Experience in working with different ERP and CRM systems, ability to
- read/create SQL scripts
- Experience with Tableau/Datastudio/Power BI etc
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills, ability to deep dive ti eh business process/model
- Self-managed and result-oriented
- Good communication skills
- Upper-intermediate written English language skills
- Any BI or Python for data analysis is a big plus
- Power BI, Google Data Studio, Tableau
- Analyzing and providing insights on the company activities related to Workforce planning and management tasks and projects (General results, performances, success metrics, effectiveness/efficiency ratios, etc)
- Calculation and building of analytics based on other Workforce needs
- Forecast and modeling, such as spending, bench metrics, etc
- Keeping internal databases up to date and daily support of the existing reports
- Developing dashboards/reports for a variety of Workforce needs
- Workforce Data Analyst will provide the management team, and Workforce organization with data and insights in order to help in strategic/business viewpoint and correct decision making.
What Do We Offer?
We create an environment where everyone can fully realize their talents, freely share knowledge and experience, and create truly important things. Happy people create revolutionary products. We believe that we are able to change the world for the better — and we, as a company, help our specialists grow and be truly happy!
Various types of cooperation — comfortable office or remote collaboration from home, opportunities for relocation — all depend on your preferences. We will support you at every stage of these processes and do our best to help you feel comfortable!
Support of health and sports activities
We care about the physical and mental health of all specialists. Every specialist can choose the most relevant option for themselves:
Medical Insurance - our partners provide our consultants with special health insurance packages, which include both doctor's visits and massage courses. Also, our specialists have special conditions for special insurance for loved ones, insurance during travel, and transport insurance.
Wellbeing Deposit - this deposit allows you to buy sports equipment for the home and uniform, go to the gym, etc. It is also possible to visit a psychologist, attend massages and spa treatments, and even subscribe to fitness applications for a mobile phone or online training related to physical and mental health.
Learning and professional growth
You’ll collaborate with — and learn from — award-winning designers and engineers through customer projects, hackathons, meetups, and more. Listen to the top speakers or be one of them — it’s up to you! Moreover, we have various internal courses, programs, and possibilities to boost your skills.
Create more than just a code. Make an impact beyond the code
In today's world, software engineers create a better future for people and the planet. GlobalLogic’s experts are contributing to this world right now in various projects: automotive, media, industrial, and healthcare.
Sustainability and Social Responsibility
We positively impact our communities by supporting education, the environment, and developing women in tech.
For example, learn more about our EcoHike — a special app that makes the world cleaner! Not only our engineers, but tourists, eco-activists, and hiking fans are using it regularly to keep our nature clean and vital.
Realize all your ideas within our internal tech clubs and communities. Feel free to find new friends, boost your skills, and grow professionally!
GlobalLogic Ukraine Проверенная
больше 500 сотрудников
с 2006 года на рынке
- Медицинское страхование
- Корпоративные мероприятия
- Гибкий график