GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Senior IT ServiceDesk Engineer to join our team in Lviv.
Yes, you will face complex end-user and infrastructure tasks and spend hours reviewing technical manuals and specifications to solve them.
Yes, you will be dealing with demanding internal clients asking the same question over and over again.
Yes, it is possible you will start every conversation with “have you created a ticket” or “have you tried turning it off and on again”?
We won’t deny it, that is the truth!
But, at the same time, we guarantee that you will play a significant role in the most important aspect of our job – providing the best service to our clients all over the world. Moreover, you will have an opportunity to learn from the best IT engineers and share knowledge with GlobalLogic experts.
You will work with the best team of excellent IT specialists – full of humor and openness, just waiting to play a prank on you on every possible occasion!
If you are ready for this – join us!
- Network troubleshooting skills.
- Performing basic operations in ActiveDirectory (users, groups, and computers), DHCP (leases & reservations), and DNS (nslookup, entries modification).
- Mail troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with end-user hardware/software problem-solving and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Windows (10, 11), MacOS, Linux troubleshooting.
- Good experience in customer service.
- Good communication and soft skills to build business relations with Management / Employees /Colleagues.
- Ability to work in a team and under customer pressure.
- Intermediate knowledge of English.
- At least 2 years experience in the same and similar position.
Nice to have:
- CCNA, ITIL Courses.
- Advanced experience with Windows, Linux, MacOS troubleshooting.
- Experience with Windows Server services (print server, WDS, etc.) troubleshooting.
- Provide 2nd line onsite and remote support for end users (software & hardware).
- Provide support for office and meeting room equipment (projectors, printer, etc.).
- Registry and manage tasks in the ticketing system (Jira).
- Prepare and deploy user workplace equipment.
- Take part in internal IT Projects.
What do we offer?
We create an environment where everyone can fully realize their talents, freely share knowledge and experience, and create truly important things. Happy people create revolutionary products. We believe that we are able to change the world for the better — and we, as a company, help our specialists grow and be truly happy!
Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
Professional development opportunities
Excellent compensation and benefits package