GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Senior/Lead Linux Developer to join our engineering team.
The product under development is designed to be Software as a Medical Device to run on standard off-the-shelf hardware as specified. These products represent a consolidated view of multiple patients. While not the primary alarming device for bedsides, it is expected to alarm and act as a patient monitor for existing Client’s Telemetry devices. Patient monitoring solution provides clinicians with the ability to monitor multiple patients simultaneously.
This position requires a deep understanding of solid design and development practices and the ability to apply those to our product development. A key element of this role includes advocating for and designing products that meet the functional, performance, and cybersecurity needs of our customers. A strong systems approach to product development will be necessary for this role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science;
- 5+ years of relevant software development experience;
- Good understanding of the Lifecycle of Embedded Devices on Linux;
- Good understanding of Software provisioning/update technics;
- Profficiate Linux development;
- Good estimation technics;
- Able to enquire about requirements from the stakeholders, support communication and reporting;
- Able to work and influence in a highly cross-functional team environment, experience with Agile development processes (Scrum and Scaled Scrum);
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, for both internal and external audiences, at all levels.
- Elaborate requirements;
- Build and lobby technical solutions;
- Facilitate the team with Embedded Linux Device development experience;
- Estimate work for yourself and your team;
- Implement the technical solutions and lead a small team that can help with implementation;
- Support cross-team communication.
Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
Professional development opportunities
Excellent compensation and benefits package