GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Middle Automation QA Engineer to join our engineering team.
NSG team works on 2nd generations of Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) Cable products: actively developing the industry’s first software-based CCAP solution (“Cable OS”) and cloud-native CMTS.
These solutions allow cable operator companies to deliver IP-based data, video, and voice services to millions of customers. Focus is given to CableOS which will allow to get rid of the existing HW equipment and migrate to the cloud, saving customers the enormous expenses for the support of HW network equipment.
The system is based on microservice architecture and is running on general-purpose CPUs. It doesn’t require using ASICs and makes it possible to run the SW both on bare metal servers as well as on the private cloud infrastructure. CableOS is a pioneer in DOCSIS software-defined networking (SDN) with all the benefits it gives to service providers.
GlobalLogic team is involved in development, manual and automated testing, as well as in solution integration at customers’ headend and further technical support 24/7 with providing professional services for Customers.
To learn more – please visit:
- 2+ years of relevant commercial experience in Test Automation;
- Good knowledge and practical experience in Python development;
- Basic knowledge of networking (L2/L3);
- Basic knowledge of UNIX/Linux OS;
- Intermediate and above English (read/write/speak) for communication with remote teams and subject matter experts;
- Good communication skills;
- B. Sc. In computer science or Electricity Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in design/development in Object-Oriented methodologies;
- Experience with PyTest library;
- Knowledge of Databases/SQL.
- Design and implement automation tests according to given requirements;
- Develop the existing automation infrastructure based on Python for the complex embedded systems;
- Cooperate with scrum teams: SW, HW, and manual QA.
- Python: Python 3.9, PyTest, Paramico, DataTools
- Source control: Git, Bitbucket
- CI: Jenkins
- Virtualization: Kubernetes, Docker
- Tests/Tickets management: JIRA, TestRail
Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
Professional development opportunities
Excellent compensation and benefits package