GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Senior Golang Developer to join our engineering team.
At GlobalLogic, you have a good opportunity to significantly contribute to core product innovation and evolution, leading the development of new product features as well as supporting operational and implementational needs for the business and customers. You will be a senior developer as part of a multi-role team collaborating with other software engineers and QA automation engineers with opportunities to work cross-functionally with other departments. You will be expected to be a technical role model, leading by example, and assisting team leads and product owners to bring the skills of those around you to a higher level, considering best practices and principles you will assist in defining and evolving for the team’s future needs.
This is a great opportunity to build a rewarding career based on continuous improvement. GlobalLogic will provide an excellent working environment, flexible working options, your own personal development plan, investment in training, an opportunity to innovate, and a chance to work with exciting global partners, like Google, Microsoft, and Amazon.
App developers, stores, and payment providers cross the threshold into the newly built unique ecosystem to converge, grow and thrive.
By bringing businesses together and powering e-commerce with unique data-driven insights, we deliver new business opportunities and new dimensions of growth for customers around the world. Being inside the Service circle means global merchants including Amazon, Google and Microsoft can work together with payment partners from Africa to the Americas, accelerating the performance of everyone on the inside.
- Experience of at least 5 years in a commercial development environment
- Design skills using DDD, OO, and Design Patterns
- Good knowledge of Golang, and Java is a big plus
- A good understanding of third-party integration technologies, including WCF or Rest APIs
- Good knowledge of SQL and/or NoSQL database technologies such as SQL Server, MySQL, Couchbase or DynamoDB
- DevOps appreciation of container technology Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS is a big advantage
- Java, C#, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Works as part of Agile (Scrum) team to develop new functionality of products
- Responsible for leading definition of work and collaborating with product owners to break down high-level requirements into understandable pieces of work that your team can create solutions for
- Builds APIs for partners to interact with the Platform, driving correct technology usage
- Architects solutions with the team and advise to ensure the correct design choices are made
- Writes code and automated tests for new solutions
- Refactors optimize and fixes defects in the existing code base – identifying the best ways to refactor opportunistically as well as a longer-term plan
- Reviews team members’ code, driving best practices across the team
- Reviews process regularly, and identifies potential improvements, discussing them with team leads and management
- Researches new technologies and approaches to improve existing products, providing input into the technology roadmap
Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
Professional development opportunities
Excellent compensation and benefits package