Эта вакансия уже завершена
Infopulse Ukraine is inviting talented professionals to join our project as a Senior Software Developer (C++/.NET) for our client Valmet.
Valmet is a leading global developer and supplier of process technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Valmet's automation systems and flow control solutions serve an even broader base of process industries. The company has over 220 years of industrial history and a strong record of accomplishment in continuous improvement and renewal. Every day, 17,500 professionals worldwide collaborate with Valmet's customers and are committed to moving their performance forward. Valmet's shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki, and the head office is in Espoo, Finland.
Infopulse is helping Valmet in building a product to stabilize the plant against upsets and reduce variability. This product ensures that every control loop completes its mission, keeping the plant at its optimum performance. The software assesses the performance of instruments, valves, and controllers and then prioritizes the corrective actions needed to drive a plant to its optimum performance. 8000+ licenses for Valmet software are sold globally, with 300k+ control loops monitored. Some of the customers are Chevron, 3M, and British Petroleum.
The cooperation with Valmet is more expansive than a single project. Our goal is to build a strong team capable of doing any tasks associated with the product.
Areas of Responsibility
- Analysis and improvement of requirements specifications
- Test-driven development for easier product maintenance
- Development of interfaces to OPC servers, creating custom interfaces to historians, and creating custom OPC UA servers
- Client and server development using C++, C#/ .NET technology
- Recommending design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process
- Suggesting changes to the SDLC processes and their implementation
- Maintaining effective communication with the project team
- Four years of development experience, including two years in C++
- Intensive experience with object-oriented design and development on C++
- Experience with .NET (C#)
- Good knowledge of software development life cycle
- Understanding of defect management, Agile process, test automation
- Good level of spoken and written English
Will be an advantage
- Experience with time-series data and non-relational data collection and storage
- Experience with industrial automation projects
- Be a good team player and а good communicator
- As part of product development teams, be open to learning new skills
- Take responsibility, make decisions, and take the initiative in your area of control
- Be creative, coming up with new ideas and solutions
больше 500 сотрудников
с 2006 года на рынке