Эта вакансия уже завершена
Infopulse is seeking an experienced, passionate Copywriter with the focus on IT sector (internal communications) to create various digital and print content, including news and long-form copy as part of the growing Infopulse Communications Team for a full-time job.
This person is expected to develop content that drives highest employee engagement and motivation to accelerate Infopulse growth on the Ukrainian market and international markets.
The Copywriter will constantly collaborate with production teams, company departments to create content about technical cases, news digests and external promo materials.
Areas of Responsibility
- Communicate with people at all levels of the company to produce unique, clear, engaging and effective writing across both internal communications channels and various media
- Providing news articles, newsletters and other Employer brand needs
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in corporate communications/PR
- 1+ years of industry-related experience
- Previous experience in journalism, creative writing, proofreading, products descriptions and technical writing, editing, advertising, or relevant is the main advantage
- Upper-Intermediate level of English is mandatory
- UKR language level – proficiency
- An avid interest and/or background in information technologies and the technology industry is a big plus
- Advanced communication skills (your performance will depend a lot on the communication with other Infopulse teammates)
- Highly creative and imaginative
- Persistent in reaching established goals within deadlines
- Able to multitask and prioritize multiple assignments based on business objectives
- Able to share a portfolio of work that demonstrates high writing capabilities and creative thinking
- Ready and willing to complete a test writing assignment (paid)
Will be an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO/SMM
- Knowledge of Polish