BGV is an Investment Management Company with investment portfolio in several sectors: production, mining, Oil&Gas, retail. To sustain current work load BGV opened a vacancy of Investment Analyst.
• Provide the analysis of prospective investments ranging from substantial financial analysis to performing in-depth market research.
• Gathering and compiling necessary client portfolio data and inputting it into presentations.
• Provide analytical support for M&A transactions (acquisitions, exits, etc.).
• Conduct quantitative and qualitative research on industry sectors.
• Track macroeconomic and other financial and non-financial indicators, to develop an informed view of significant market trends.
• Perform research on a variety of investment-related subjects as needed.
• Create and maintain information databases.
• Develop a deep understanding of the financial markets and BGV investment strategies.
• Complete higher education.
• Strong investment or financial background is required – i.e., Big4, investment banking, VC/PE . 2-3 years of professional experience.
• Strong quantitative and analytical capabilities.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills (both Ukrainian and English).
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects.
• Entrepreneurial attitude and desire to work for a dynamic and successful organization.
• Ability to work independently and as a productive investment team member.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite with a strong emphasis on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• The genuine interest in investments and a career in wealth management.
We offer challenging tasks, great team, and environment where you can growth and develop.