750 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges. We are now looking for a Logistics Manager to further develop and sustain our activity in Ukraine.
- Manage logistics service provider contract, including: validation of amount; control of payment; creation of annexes to the contract; alignment of details with provider; control of approval process.
- Collaborate with Business Units regarding demand planning.
- Regular forecast update in SAP.
- Create purchase orders for manufacturing sites and ensure supply planning according to lead time.
- Communicate with customer service at manufacturing sites regarding production and supply for Ukraine.
- Support the import and customs clearance process.
Skills / Knowledge required:
- Higher education.
- Relevant work experience of about 2 years.
- Understanding of customs clearance process and fundamentals of foreign economic activity.
- SAP knowledge and experience (preferred).
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Good analytical skills with an eye for detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills, ability to communicate effectively.
Opportunity to work in an international innovative company, professional and career development opportunities, flexible working arrangements, annual bonus, medical and life insurance, employee recognition program.
Find out more about Sandoz Ukraine: https://www.sandoz.ua/
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.