DevBranch is growing! Our team is currently searching for a Drupal Developer. We are looking for a problem solver, not just a doer.
- feature development, creating websites, building application extensions;
- following best practice write a well-tested, high performing code;
- direct communication with partners.
To succeed in this role, you'll need to have relevant experience in the following areas:
- PHP / MySQL
- Drupal 8/9;
- Drupal APIs;
- custom Module Development & Custom Theme Development in Drupal;
- knowledge and daily use of Unix-style systems;
- minor frontend skills (JS, HTML, CSS);
- good skills in English.
Will be a plus:
- Understanding of Docker world;
- Experience with Git repository and Composer;
- Awareness of general principles of products architecture.
- salary depending on skills and experience;
- regular performance and salary reviews;
- individual career path and international projects;
- the chance to work with a strong and talented team;
- opportunity to contribute to the community під час working hours;
- flexible work schedule, sick leave and regular vacation;
- excellent working conditions (cozy chairs, free coffee, cookies and sweets; hookah area, etc.);
- company fun plan: team lunches, beer evenings and staff parties.