As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by increasing customer value, driving business growth and contributing to overall success and results through people as well as motivated by leading and developing people.
For this role we believe you have:
• Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics or a related field combined with 5 years of increasingly responsible accounting and/or auditing experience in similar or larger organization as well as 5+ years of managerial/team lead experience
• Knowledge of General Accepted Accounting Principles (Local GAAP), internal controls, financial reporting and tax laws as well as demonstrated ability to perform wide variety of high level accounting, budgeting and financial reporting as well as experience in use of automated accounting systems
• Good understanding of data science, new technologies, analytics and their wide ranging application in business context
• Experience in multicultural and multinational organization
• Proven experience in Retail is a must
• You are proficient in MS Office skills
• Experience working with ERP systems (Navision, SAP, other systems), 1C and M.e.doc;
• Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English
• Proven skills in developing people and provide support, coaching, training, and career direction to others as well as experience in multicultural and multinational organization
About the job
Your role will be to lead, steer and support overall IKEA financial reporting that is beneficial to people & planet and protects and adds value to our assets, securing profitable growth and financial independence, by providing Accounting & Reporting services, supporting a strong compliance framework, and effective governance to enable entrepreneurship and safeguard our people, customers and businesses, and you will:
• lead the development of the team based on the global finance, organizational and people development direction to secure the right competences, performance and succession
• be responsible for all financial reporting in compliance with INGKA Group frameworks and local GAAP and other (local) applicable regulations / requirements and secures effectiveness of the internal control framework within the financial operations
• lead the team to achieve global standard frameworks and processes and efficiently deliver the right level of quality of accounting and reporting for business and compliance needs
• be responsible for building and maintaining strong business relationships with relevant external stakeholders and act as a trustful and professional business partner with internal stakeholders at all levels of the organization to support reaching overall goals and objectives
• secure close cooperation with Legal and Tax teams to ensure compliance with legal and tax requirements and enable an efficient and effective external audit process
Our team within IKEA
We see ourselves as influencers – we steer the IKEA business by finding the truth behind the figures. Together we secure compliance with local and international laws and reporting standards; we assure that accounting processes are efficient and that tax compliance meets business needs. We’re a diverse group of people driven by providing reliable financial data to a wide variety of stakeholders. At the end of the day, that’s one of the foundations to make IKEA even better!
Join IKEA now and apply for the position online in English.