Эта вакансия уже завершена
2 месяца назад
20 января 2023
Компанія «MDConsult» зараз шукає Senior C++ (macOS) Developer для одного з наших клієнтів. Наш клієнт — американська продуктова IT компанія.
That position requires Intermediate English knowledge and includes working on a tracking system.
- 3+ yrs experience with #C++11 or newer on #macOS;
- Strong proficiency with #Boost libraries;
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind scalable applications;
- Unit tests/integration tests experience;
- Proficient knowledge of #GIT;
- English B2.
It will be a :
- Low-level #OS interface experience;
- #Objective-C experience;
- #Swift experience;
- Drivers development experience;
- Network Extension development experience;
- Development or usage of #MDM solutions;
- Experience working with and deploying #SaaS applications, #Kubernetes, and #Docker;
- Experience with #ClickHouse database
- Understanding #AWS services.
Your daily routine:
- Implement high-quality software security and data protection solutions;
- Research and suggest the best way to implement business requirements;
- Identify improvements in existing architecture and legacy code to refine and evolve the product continuously;
- Enhance software delivery and quality throughout the entire software development cycle;
- Manage any issues that may arise and drive resolutions throughout the development process;
- Collaborate with Support engineers to analyze and troubleshoot software problems reported.
- Work-from-home allowance;
- Flexible Time Off with Global Holiday Schedules to promote work-life balance;
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
The stages of a job interview:
- Intro call: A screening 30-min interview is to ensure all details of СV are still correct, and qualifications and experience are truthful;
- Test Task (about 2 hours);
- Technical Interview: 1.5h quiz you about your technical expertise and discussion about the projects/experience you described in your CV;
- Final Interview: The last interview you will encounter before learning whether a company has decided to make you an offer of employment. We will spend a portion of your final interview asking you behavioral questions to understand more about you and how you work.