Macleods Pharmaceuticals Limited invites talented, ambitious and motivated people who are attracted to work professional and career growth for the position of Regulatory manager in Kiev.
· Medicine or Pharmacological degree;
· Experience in Regulatory Affairs (minimum 2+ years);
· Intermediate level of English;
· Excellent organizing skills, good oral communication and writing skills, reading comprehension skills, attention to details, critical and analytical thinking;
· Collaborative, tactical, diplomatic, hardworking.
· Handle regulatory submissions (new registration, variation) - compile dossiers in accordance with company and local legislation requirements,
· Planning of regulatory procedures in co-operation with other departments.
· Developing Normative documents, Patient Information Leaflets
· Communication with Regulatory Authorities, outside organizations, and contractors regarding registration of medicine products;
· Cooperation with QPPV from HO