Эта вакансия уже завершена
Are you ready to join a multinational company and diverse team for outstanding achievements? Do you strive for unique challenges and experiences? Do you aspire to expand your professional competencies and skills? We are happy to offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with numerous opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important and valuable asset.
Nestle Ukraine, worldwide leader in Food and Beverage industry, successfully working and developing in Ukraine, is announcing an opening of Shopper Insights Analyst position in Kyiv.
- Inform channels’ and categories’ business decisions with accurate and relevant analytical information
- Convert and utilize available information and new market / shopper analysis learnings into actionable insights and implications for Nestle business growth
- Provide shopper reports, customer data and special surveys analytics. Steer data acquisition from external providers, customers data and other research sources. Manage research execution process both externally and internally
- Collaborate with commercial functions on analyzing shopper’s path-to-purchase and behavior specifics (incl. sell-in, sell-out, baskets analytics, retail audit, customers data) to build and update shopper profiles by channels / top customers
- Regularly analyze consumer and market studies (conducted by Nestle and suppliers) to identify key impact on shopper trends for Nestle and to assess / prioritize Nestle shopper insights across categories, channels, brands and products
- Consolidating knowledge, analytics and expertise of Shopper marketing function for focused channels and customers including, but not limited to: sales dynamics and categories / channels performance; general channels trends regarding shopper and consumer behavior; competition in channel, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in shopper and/or consumer insights, market research, sales analytics, forecasting, revenue management, trade marketing in an international FMCG company or market research / consultancy agencies;
- Strategic thinking, strong analytical skills;
- Proven experience in analytical metrics linkage with required actions;
- Experience of shopper insights activation into business activities;
- Result focus, proactive cooperation, initiative;
- Proficient MS Office (especially MS Excel) user;
- University Degree (Sociology, Marketing, Economics, Finance, Math preferred);
- Fluency in English
Nestle Ukraine is an equal opportunity employer. We offer all qualified employees and applicants identical chances.