Austrian Airlines search for Customer Support Specialist (with knowledge of English) to join our professional team.
Please note that it is not a remote work. Our service center is based in Lviv.
- Good command of written and spoken English (advanced).
- Advanced computer skills.
- Effective communication over the phone, through email etc.
- Customer orientation.
- Ability to learn fast.
- Motivation for working and growing professionally.
- Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
- Be ready to work in a team.
We are looking for active and friendly candidate, ready to help; who can work under pressure and is responsible and reliable.
There will be an advantage if you have a previous experience in working with customers or in travel industry.
- Anticipate problems and needs of the customers.
- Maintain the balance in between the customer's concerns and business requirements.
- Handle issues and complaints, provide solution to the customers.
- Work in reservation system (make new bookings, rebookings etc.)
- Provide information about the flight schedule, ticket prices and other travel-related requests.
- Offer additional flight-related services defined by the policy of the airline.
- Follow confidential agreement and GDPR.
- Maintain high quality service over the phone and via e-mail.
- Observe quality and quantity of personal and team goals.
- Take part in coordination and communication within office representatives.
Working with us you will get:
- Official employment in international company.
- Full time employment.
- Paid apprenticeship.
- On time salary, paid vacation and sick leave.
- Opportunity to influence on your income.
- Carrier prospects.
- Possibility of VIP Health Insurance.
- Comfortable office.
- Passionate and friendly team.
Personal benefits to work for Austrian Airlines:
- Your first work experience.
- Support from team mates and senior managers.
- Duty trips.
- Travel with Austrian Airlines solo or with friends.
- Assistance in emergency situations.
It is more than a job!
Our customers are very important for us as well as our employees who chose Austrian Airlines. The company provide excellent service and wishes to create working conditions on European level.
If this sounds like something you can do, and do well, please send us your resume in English and we will consider cooperation with you.