Эта вакансия уже завершена
The Logistics Assistant coordinates the logistics activities on site and liaises with the Logistics Officer under the supervision of the Logistic Supply Chain Coordinator to ensure a good coordination and efficient communication in all the Logistics department and is responsible for all the overall good functioning of the daily office logistics activities.
He/she carries out the specific duties rising on daily bases or specifically given by the direct manager the Logistics Supply Chain Coordinator.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function with or without reasonable accommodation.
The duties and responsibilities listed are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive.
The Logistics Assistant is responsible for:
- Office setup including Information Technologies and Communication network setup, furnishing, maintenance, etc.
- Contracts management related to office operations (maintenance, fuel supply, cleaning, office supplies, etc.)
- Ensuring that all contracts are adequately tracked and timely renewed when required with the procurement department.
- Liaising with facility owner for any maintenance and space improvement.
- Ensuring office is appropriately maintained.
- Ensuring office has required safety equipment, in close collaboration with the safety and security manager.
- Assisting in coordinating use of dedicated fleet for the office.
- Managing and tracking asset and supplies for designated location.
- Maintains accurate filing systems, with documented and auditable records of procurement transactions and reports/tracker.
- Focal Point for all the daily office activities and follow up
- Focal point on Monthly office payments for the field office.
- Assist the Logistics Officer and/or Field Coordinator with managing the fleet and the drivers.
- Plans weekly movements and assigns planning to drivers accordingly. Manage closely daily trips in coordination with IMC staff.
- Responsible to compile field schedules on weekly basis and be in a direct contact with the focal points in each area.
- Responsible to update office field needs and collaborate with senior procurement officer in Lviv to purchases all office needs and some local procurements.
- In cooperation with Field Coordinator and/or the site Logistics Officer and/or the Logistics Supply Chain Coordinator he/she will complete the site monthly operations / logistics report. The report must be sent to his supervisor each month.
- Responsible of the office stock inventory (supplies and Stationery).
- Assist the Logistics Officer and/or the Field Coordinator and/or Logistics Supply Chain Coordinator on; monitoring the evolving situation-inform the staff accordingly, updating the documents for IMC Ukraine mission as required.
- Assist the Program field team on all their daily Needs.
Compliance, Audit and related controls:
- Responsible for compliance of performed activities in line with IMC policies and procedures and applicable donor rules s and local laws and regulation.
- Supports implementation of required control mechanisms.
- Supports implementation of correctives measures identified as result of self-control, audit or compliance review.
- Committed to fraud prevention, detection, reporting and fraud risk reduction as per IMC policies and procedures, donor rules and local laws and regulations.
Logistics Management & Information System (LMIS)
Use software solutions in a consistent and accurate manner.
Good levels of written and spoken English.
Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to operate effectively across organizational bounders, ability to establish and maintain effective partnership and working relations in a multi-cultural , multi-ethical environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
Minimum logistics experience in commercial environments
Knowledge of MS Office including MS Word, Excel and Outlook. Ability to work in participatory manner. Ability to integrate and work well within multi-ethnic and multicultural team.
Code of Conduct
As applicable to this position, an individual must promote and encourage a culture of compliance and ethics throughout the organization and maintain a clear understanding of International Medical Corps’ and donor compliance and ethics standards and adheres to those standards. Staff are also responsible for preventing violations to our Code of Conduct and Ethics, which may involve Conflicts of Interest, Fraud, Corruption or Harassment. If you see, hear or are made aware of any violations to the Code of Conduct and Ethics or Safeguarding Policy, you have an obligation to report.
If this is a supervisory position, one must set an example of ethical behavior through one’s own conduct and oversight of the work of others; ensure that those who report to you have sufficient knowledge and resources to follow the standards outlined in the Code of Conduct & Ethics; monitor compliance of the people you supervise; enforce the Code of Conduct & Ethics and International Medical Corps’ policies, including the Safeguarding Policy and the Protection from Harassment, Bullying and Sexual Misconduct in the Workplace Policy, consistently and fairly; support employees who in good faith raise questions or concerns.
It is all staff shared responsibility and obligation to safeguard and protect populations with whom we work, including adults who may be particularly vulnerable and children. This includes safeguarding from the following conduct by our staff or partners: sexual exploitation and abuse; exploitation, neglect, or abuse of children, adults at risk, or LGBTI individuals; and any form of trafficking in persons.
International Medical Corps is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran.