Эта вакансия уже завершена
Digital Marketing Strategist (Eastern Europe)
Epic Strategies, a digital marketing agency, seeks a Digital Marketing Strategist to implement digital advertising and marketing strategies for clients across a variety of industries. This role will report to the VP of Integrated Marketing & Communications. The Digital Strategist will be responsible for providing strategy development and execution with key performance indicators, as well as campaign performance analysis and recommendations.
The Digital Marketing Strategist should understand digital advertising standards and can implement campaigns across a variety of digital channels. This role will be responsible for strategy, execution, tactics, process improvements, performance, and budget optimization of each client’s campaigns. The Digital Strategist will work collaboratively across internal teams to deliver digital campaigns on time and within budget. This role will help market the client’s brand through multiple digital techniques to support lead generation, online sales, and brand presence.
- Must speak fluent English – spoken, written and comprehension. This role works with a U.S.-based team and many clients speak English.
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience (i.e. Google ads, display advertising, paid social, SEO, etc.).
- PPC = 60%
- Must have at least one year experience with Google Shopping (Performance Max) and is able to demonstrate expertise in this ad tool
- Paid Social Media = 30%
- Primarily Meta
- Bonus if candidate has worked with TikTok
- Less interested in LinkedIn
- SEO = 10%
- PPC = 60%
- Google Certifications (preferably Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Google Merchant Center)
- Experience advertising for eCommerce clients utilizing platforms and integrations with Shopify, Magento, Big Commerce, etc.
- Own the initial build, day-to-day management and optimization, and periodic/final reporting of digital marketing campaigns.
- Ensure the account remains on budget and meets client performance goals.
- Collaborate with account executives and digital/social strategists to develop digital marketing strategies to achieve client’s objectives.
- Experience with SEO research and SEM marketing using tools like SEMrush.
- Conduct research to understand our client’s business, industry, and target audiences.
- Ability to identify and track success metrics associated with the client’s business objectives.
- Excellent analytical skills. Able to use visualization reporting tools and communicate analytical results clearly and effectively to a variety of audiences.
- Attention to detail and ability to identify and implement necessary adjustments to improve digital campaigns.
- Experience developing and implementing marketing-specific strategies, CRM strategies, and email marketing.
- Excellent written and presentation skills in English.
- Able to take initiative as a problem solver and to work across a multitude of clients.
- Self-directed and able to work in a fast-paced environment requiring strict time management and ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Experience with Google Performance Max ad platform.
- Meta Professional Certifications and/or similar social media ad certifications.
- Experience with Instacart and review platforms such as Yelp.
- Familiarity with Google Data Studio.
- Knowledge of business listing platforms such Google My Business and Apple.
- Experience drafting copy for campaigns, landing pages and web.
- Demonstrated persistence, tenacity, and an ability to overcome obstacles.
We only consider СVs in English.