Эта вакансия уже завершена
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is a leading protection agency with a mandate is to promote and protect durable solutions to conflict and displacement affected populations on the basis of humanitarian principles and human rights.
DRC has been operating in Ukraine since 2014, currently DRC employs over 250 staff in Ukraine and will continue significant scale-up in 2022 to implement emergency response in the Protection, Livelihoods, Shelter/NFIs and Humanitarian Disarmament and Peacebuilding (humanitarian mine action) sectors, using direct interventions, support to duty bearers and civil society organizations (CSOs), and partnerships with CSOs. DRC will continue and adapt its durable solutions portfolio to the evolving context.
DRC is currently looking for Multi-Purpose Cash Assistance Assistant to join our team in Lviv and Chernivtsi.
Overall purpose of the role
The MPCA Assistant is in charge of the implementation of MPCA activities in Western Ukraine, supporting monitoring and evaluation, reporting after each distribution and compliance with relevant MPCA SOPs. As this position sits in the MPCA and NFI team, the position may also be expected to support at distributions.
- Provides administrative or technical support within MPCA area
- Assist the MPCA officer in ensuring quality of the planning, implementation and follow up of MPCA activities
- Support NFI distribution activities as needed
Sector responsibilities: A disbursement, distribution management
Your main duties will be:
Administrative and technical support
- Carry out basic tasks within MPCA area (e.g. data collection)
- Carry out administrative tasks
- Follow given work plans and guidelines
Programming & Operations
- Support efficient and effective programme implementation
- Participate in preparing monthly/quarterly/annual highlights/reports
Coordination and representation
- Collaborate with relevant internal and external technical experts on MPCA relevant issues
- Represent DRC at meetings and other relevant technical coordination meetings
- Ensure integration with other DRC sectors, in particular NFI teams, economic recovery teams and protection teams.
- Ensure documentation conforms to supply chain and finance requirements
- Coordination with logistics and safety for movement planning
To be successful in this role we expect you to have minimum 1 year of relevant work experience
Required experience and competencies:
- Diploma or relevant university degree (e.g. supply chain, political science, international development, economics, engineering) or equivalent professional qualification
- Commitment to learning and implementing organizational policies and procedures
- Good skill in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Advanced English proficiency desirable
- Fluency in local language
- Field experience
In this position, you are expected to demonstrate DRC’ five core competencies:
Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
Collaborating: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback.
Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly.
Demonstrating integrity: You uphold and promote the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct in relation to our values and Code of Conduct, including safeguarding against sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment.
Contract: Until December 2022, with possibility of an extension, depending on funding and performance.
Salary at Band I non-management and conditions in accordance with Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment for National Staff.
Duty station: Lviv or Chernivtsi
Start date: ASAP