Эта вакансия уже завершена
We are looking for a highly motivated Tax Manager who will lead process improvement in company tax procedures as well as work closely with the external auditors and tax advisers, and internal team.
This is a newly created role due to business growth with the potential to become a Global Tax Manager/Head of the Tax Department.
Reports to CFO.
- Manage preparation and review of the company’s federal tax returns
- Ensure accurate timely filing of consolidated federal, state, and local income tax returns
- Manage Tax provisions and Tax Compliance in the US as well as international consolidation
- Manage expenses for the purpose of income tax, 1099 vs W2, WHT, DTT on dividends, buybacks, and other international transactions
- Manage income tax, gross receipt tax, property tax and all other applicable taxes while developing an internal system of calculation and reporting
- Manage fringe benefits
- Handle registration within states when needed
- Maintain effective control procedures over all aspects of the taxes process, including revenue recognition policy and revenue allocation policy
- Review tax returns and quarterly-yearly projections
- Work closely with the external auditors and tax advisers
- 5-7 years of experience, Master’s degree in Taxes, CPA license, and Big Four experience nice to have
- Knowledge of US taxation
- Acts as a peer towards other colleagues in the team and is able to lead the team him/herself
- Comfortable working within the flat structure as well as having flat contact with peers
- Can effectively organize and coordinate processes without much supervision
- Expert who doesn’t require micro-management
- Familiar with the Tech-SaaS industry
- Leads all stages of engagements with external advisers and auditors beginning with identifying whom to involve for each task and handling the whole duration of engagements independently
- Understands the general principles of the taxation system, both federal and state
- Understands nexus creation rules (physical, economic, etc.)
- Experience in international tax planning
- Knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
- Knowledge of IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.