Эта вакансия уже завершена
Our client is one of the world’s top 10 investment companies with headquarters in Great Britain with branch offices in the US and Hong Kong. The IT environment of this company is constantly growing: there are around 30 programs and more than 60 projects actively developing at present time. During the next 5 years, they are going to replace 150 out of 400 systems and integrate US, HK and UK environments.
This is an opportunity to join one of the largest global investment management firms. Our client is currently on a digital transformation journey and requires a mature and independent individual to join the team.
The data is connected with financial assets, funds, trade parties, swaps, bonds, and forward payment schedules. We use a lot of the Informatica PC stack: data validation, data quality, and an internal Informatica repository for technical analysis of the system state.
We are seeking a Data Engineer with proven knowledge of Informatica to join our team.
Informatica, NoSQL (Cache), web services, Oracle, Excel, CSV, Python, Java.
- Design, build, and deploy effective Informatica ETL mappings
- Translate requirements from the business and analyst into technical code
- Identify and test for bugs and bottlenecks in the ETL solution
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality in Informatica mappings
- Provide support and fix issues in Informatica mappings
- 3+ years of experience in DWH engineering
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle 12c, Informatica PowerCenter 10.x
- Data modelling experience
- Ability to write advanced SQL
- Experience in the identification of data quality
- Experience designing and building complete ETL Informatica processes moving and transforming data for ODS, Staging, Data Warehouse, and Data Mart.
- Utilize ad-hoc techniques to perform on-the-fly analyses of data
- Proficient in how to deploy to and debug Informatica mappings environments
- Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B1+)
Nice to have
- Experience developing jobs with Jenkins
- Proficient at creating UNIX shell scripts
- Experience with Informatica Data Validation Option
- Experience orchestrating Informatica workflows
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.