Details about the project:
A SaaS CRM (community relationship management) tailored for the needs of communities and associations in Norway, be it a health association, a political party or a business organization.
The solution includes a web portal for future and existing members, a member management module, an invoicing module, integrations with payment gateways, an event management module, and automated newsletters.
The project team is about to start an active phase of refactoring to remove the PHP layer on the back-end (admin) part of the system. You have a good opportunity to join the team and contribute your ideas to the new architecture and code!
Main tech used: PHP, NodeJS, NestJS, Ember.js, ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Redis.
- Knowledge of any modern Node.js framework;
- Knowledge of any modern front-end JS framework;
- Understanding of OOP and design patterns;
- Commercial experience in PHP development;
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL;
- Experience with ElasticSearch is a plus;
- English level: Intermediate+
As a MindK employee you’ll get:
- Competitive salary that matches your qualifications and experience;
- Career development and regular salary reviews;
- Opportunity to work with interesting projects;
- Free English classes;
- Ability to work with foreign clients and improve English with native speakers;
- Medical insurance;
- Opportunity to participate in conferences and events organized by the company;
- Compensation for any online or offline professional training or covering 50% of the trip cost to a conference (for middle-level employees and higher);
- Hybrid remote: you can work from one of our office hubs, fully remotely, or mix these two options.
Type of employment:
- Full-time work;
- Paid probationary period.