Start Date: ASAP
Oxford BioLabs was founded in 2009 by scientists from the University of Oxford. Since 2011 the company markets TRX2 (www.trx2.com), which is a popular food supplement for men and women suffering from hair loss. Other fields of interest include anti-ageing, skin-care and cosmetics. The team includes top-innovators and is spread across Germany, UK and Ukraine.
We are looking for a reliable and thorough Internal Finance and Accounting Controller with international outlook and experience.
On a day-to-day basis you will collaborate with your colleagues within the Finance and Admin department to manage and implement various business processes for group of companies. Since we are primarily selling globally most of our business activities are in English, we are looking for a person with high level of English both verbal and written, as well as relevant working experience.
Salary: Competitive salary + commission + bonus + benefits (e.g. office in the city center, gym subsidy, self-development budget, team lunches, fruits, etc.)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing of bank accounts, PayPal and executing payments;
- Controlling of accounting and financial operations;
- Working with international contracts;
- Monthly reconciling of transactions in databases;
- Assistance in administrative matters;
- Assistance with trademark and insurance management;
- Managing of internal statistical reports;
- Communication with foreign partners.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Specialist or master's degree preferably in Accounting, Economics or Finance;
- English - Advanced both written and spoken (time spent abroad preferred), German - of advantage;
- 2+ years of accountant or finance controller experience (preferably at outsourcing companies);
- Experience working with legal documents, contracts;
- Knowledge of accounting;
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel and Google Docs;
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and quickly switch between tasks;
- High level of negotiation skills;
- Eager to learn and develop.
We will demand exceptional performance from you, but in return we offer exceptional conditions for your professional development within a world-class environment and team.