Nielsen is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. We are looking for a person who will be part of Operations team who will responsible for data collection of retailers. This job will be interesting to recent graduates or students of the last years of school, who are looking for an opportunity to gain experience of working in an international company.
We are looking for a Data specialist is responsible about import and export scan data from Sirval system with timely and high quality manner in accordance with the Nielsen Standards and Governance.
Core Job Responsibilities:
· Responsible for data collection of retailers, based on their data provision agreement (weekly, bi-weekly or monthly), on a timely bases
· Ensure timely and quality processing scan data
· Usage of all available tools and applications to ensure processing scan data activities.
· Be responsible for data format conversion
· Maintain all instructions for validation scan data
· University degree: technical specialties
· Proficiency in PC and MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Google standard tools
· English - Intermediate level at least (both verbal and written)
· SQL knowledge will be preferable
· Attention to details
· Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
· Interesting work in a dynamic company
· Opportunity of career and professional growth within large multinational company
· Paid annual vacation 30 days
· Medical insurance
· Young friendly community of professionals
· Opportunity of development within the company on the basis of Harvard Business School training
Location: 12, Kurenivsky Alley, BC Forum Kinetic
Thank you for your CV!