Эта вакансия уже завершена
Administrative assistant / Human Resources.
Based in Odessa
Date Update: January 2023
For this position, MDM FR would like to remind that a good English language command is mandatory : Therefore, applications in English shall be considered in priority.
To ensure the administrative and HR management of MDM FR mission in Ukraine, respecting MdM procedures, local legislation, and donor rules.
To provide technical support to operational staff on HR and management (MdM and partners).
Maintain expected standards regarding procedures and deadlines.
Lead the cross-cutting and multi-disciplinary connection within the context of the activities with MdM and partners’ teams.
As necessary: provide technical supervision, support partners. Compile, control, and check elements submitted and ensure compliance with the MdM framework.
Hierarchical Link: Administrative Coordinator.
Functional Link: Every member of the organization in Ukraine.
Others: Other INGO Human resources responsible, National related authorities.
- Human resources
- Draw up contract
- Pay wages, prepare pay slips
- Post-pay management (social and employer charges)
- Manage personnel data, physical files and databases
- Manage and monitor absences (leave, sick leave, etc.)
- Provide support with managing disciplinary cases (writing letters, legal advice, archiving, etc.)
- Provide support with recruitment (publishing advertisements, sorting CVs, invitation to interviews, organise written tests, collate references, etc.)
- Participation in the implementation of the training plan (follow-up with training organisations, monitor individual training files, etc.)
2. General administration
- Draw up and monitor service and insurance contracts (medical, insurance, etc.)
- Draft administrative letters
- Archive partnership agreements, MoU, etc
- Monitor the legal framework (employment law, taxation, etc.)
- Contribute towards updating HR procedures, proposals for adjusting the internal management framework
- Manage visas, work permits and various authorisations (applications, monitoring expiry dates, renewals).
- Draft activity reports
- Representation before the competent local authorities
The list of tasks is not intended to be exhaustive and other tasks may be requested by the line supervisor. In addition, a certain degree of flexibility and adaptability is expected from the collaborator according to the potential evolution of the mission's constraints
CONDITIONS OF THE JOB:
Position based in Odessa with regular travels to Mykolaiv Oblast
Three MdM chapters are directly implementing activities in Ukraine:
- MdM Spain has the lead for global MdM repsonse in the country and covers Kiev and surroundings, Donbass, Kharkiv, Zaporidja
- MdM Germany covers Dnipro and Vinitsia
- MdM France covers the Southern part, Odessa, Mykolaiv, Kherson
In Mykolaiv oblast, MdM-F supports Mykolaiv Ukrainian Red Cross Society (URCS) in restoring access to primary health care and Mental Health and Psychosocial Services (MHPSS) for populations affected by the conflict. The component of sexual and reproductive health, as well as Gender Based Violence is part of this project.
Training & Experience
- Similar experience or a minimum of 2 years in a national or international NGO or private sector
- Two years of higher education related to the administrative and Human resources management field.
- Technical skills in Administrative and Human resources.
- Draft notes and documents.
- Use the Microsoft Office Pack – Good command of excel table is required.
- Speak the language of the coordination (English).
- Good knowledge of Ukrainian labor laws and related authorities in Odessa.
- Fluency in spoken/written Ukrainian/Russian.
- Good teamwork skills, good interpersonal skills
- Sense of initiative and confidentiality
- Rigor and organizational skills
- Negotiation skills (diplomacy)
- Ability to analyse, conceptualize and plan
- Good writing and communication skills
- Stress management
- Contract Type: Fixed term contract
- Duration: 6 months (possibility for extension)
- Starting date: February 2023
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Location: Odessa
- Employment: Administrative officer – category 5