Depositphotos - is a visual content platform that brings authors of high-quality licensed stock photos, graphics, vectors and videos together with appreciative buyers. Thanks to the efforts of talented professionals from all over the globe and our world-class technical solutions, we were able to build a perfect place to marry business and creativity. 185+ million files. Clients in 192 countries. 24/7 support in 20 languages. All this made possible by strong teams located in New York, Milan, Kiev, Limassol, Moscow and Warsaw.
Depositphotos HQ is based in New York, USA. In 2010 Kyiv office was launched and brought together field professionals to work on new services. As of now, Depositphotos is in top 5 biggest photobanks in the world.
Depositphotos is looking for an enthusiastic outreach manager to join marketing team. This role is focused on establishing partnership relationships between the Depositphotos and businesses around co-marketing, links placements and guest posting activities.
- Knowledge and genuine interest in best practices of SEO and digital marketing, especially as they relate to link building
- Experience in outreach (business letters) for European and US partners and business clients
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and comfortable working in text-based CMS/HTML editors
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Experience with Google analytics, Ahrefs and Similarweb would be a plus
- Ability to excel with long-term tasks of a similar nature
- Upper Intermediate+ level of English, additional language is a plus
- Establishing unique business proposals, negotiations, and deals
- Work closely with SEO experts in creating and revising SEO and content distribution strategies
- Writing business letters, communicating English-speaking partners, negotiating leads to drive traction to the website
- Use web-based tools to submit multiple business listings
- Creating on-going reports about completed work each month
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation level based on your experience and expectations
- Paid Vacations (24 days), Statutory Holidays and Sick leaves
- Comfortable office (near the KPI metro station)
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional growth
- Corporate parties, celebrations and team buildings