18 000 грн.
· Based in central Lviv
· Salary: 18,000 UAH per month full time
· Do you have a background in English language teaching? Are you ready to take the next step up in your career? Dinternal Education are the exclusive country partner for Pearson, working all across Ukraine with teachers and learners plus governmental, local education and corporate partners. As one of our growing team of Ukrainian and British academic consultants, you'll be delivering a range of ELT seminars, workshops, demonstration lessons and consultations to a variety of sectors, age groups and ability levels. Largely based in Lviv and the surrounding oblasts, you'll need to be flexible as you'll be expected to travel on a regular basis. You'll also be involved in the design of high quality ELT resources, promoting innovative methods of using authentic materials and modern technology (elt.dinternal.com.ua).
· You'll need excellent people skills, at least two years' classroom experience in either the state or private education sector, a minimum C1 level of English proficiency, an up-to-date knowledge of ELT literature and methodology, and preferably an international teaching qualification, e.g. TKT, CELTA, DELTA or MA TESOL. We particularly welcome applications from teachers who specialise in the primary and lower-secondary sectors. Although you'll be working from our office in central Lviv, there'll also be travel to towns, cities and villages in Lviv, Volyn, Zakarpattia, Chernivtsi and Ternopil Oblasts.
· In return we offer an international environment with British management and opportunities to travel to Kyiv and abroad for training and development. You'll get full training and support from the very beginning, tremendous opportunities for personal growth and professional development, and the chance of advancing your career through sponsorship for international qualifications such as TKT, CELTA, CELTYL and FTBE or by becoming an examiner for Pearson's international examinations. This is a full time position with a fixed salary, paid holiday and travel allowances. All of our staff members also receive a personal and family discount to study English at one of our private language school partners.
· To apply for the post, contact us at [адрес скрыт] with your CV (in English) plus a photo and a cover letter explaining why you'd like to be part of the Dinternal Education team. The closing date for applications is July 7th 2018
Come and help us inspire the next generations of Ukrainian language learners!