25 000 грн.
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2018, RBFC is one of Asia’s fastest-growing crypto exchanges, looking to expand into Europe. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry.
The Chargeback Analyst will assist the Compliance Team, with performing the daily tasks that are necessary to achieve the objectives of the Company’s fraud prevention and identification program. This role is responsible for overseeing day to day fraud/chargeback management activities. This role will work closely with product and big data team on fraud prevention with tailored risk models, rules and plans, and assist customers in chargeback (dispute), fraud monitoring programs to mitigate losses and scheme sanctions.
• Review incoming credit card chargebacks and provide timely responses to the payment providers to ensure the highest possible win rate
• Work across multiple platforms and back-office systems to build strong chargeback representments
• Build the case documentation for the represented chargebacks
• Maintain the communication with our partners and clients regarding the dispute process
• Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations with respect to reporting payment fraud
• Assist with customer complaints or inquiries regarding dispute claims
• Communicate with business partners, advisors, and service providers from various jurisdictions
• Analyze the vendor alert systems daily for Arvest debit cards potentially used in fraudulent activity. Determine if the card has been compromised and if necessary, follow applicable steps to initiating cardholder chargebacks
• Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties. This includes but is not limited to; complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls; report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations and report any suspicious customer and/or account activity
• Be open to work on various tasks or projects as assigned to you by your line manager
• Upper-Intermediate or Advanced English
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
• Proven experience in fraud prevention, transaction monitoring and chargeback handling
• Knowledge of payments and card networks
• Ability to work well under pressure and with tight deadlines
• Good problem-solving and analytical skills
• Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel
• Effective communicator, with the ability to explain complex information in a clear and concise manner
Starting salary of 900 USD, depending on the qualification it can be higher.