Customer Support Agent to serve as Amadeus customers’ first point of contact via phone,e-service and/or other media for support related requests to Amadeus Leisure IT product, with the key focus on achieving high standards in first contact resolution within the German speaking markets. Ensure the timely resolution of reported functional and technical issues. Liaise with the Local markets representatives, Second Level Teams and providers, as the case requires, to ensure a fast and effective delivery of service.
- First Level Helpdesk Support
Responsible for answering and logging calls to the Amadeus Customer Service Centre (ACSC) made by customers, Online Travel Agencies and Tour Operators, who are experiencing functional problems or enquiries Solve issues based on existing troubleshooting guides where possible and notifying the user before case closure, otherwise escalate to the 2nd level support or specific teams within Amadeus agreed timeframe (SLA).
- Total Contact Ownership
Respond to customer contact within defined and measureable timeframes and provide the appropriate solution to our customers. Increase the 'Total Contact Ownership' and 'First Contact Resolution' in order to minimize the 'contacts', 'call wait time', 'average talk time' & 'abandoned calls'.
- Problem Escalation
Responsible to raise incidents, define the severity level and then assign to Second level team for further investigation, the process to be executed when the problem is impacting multiple customers only. Communicate the LMI details via email internally (both ACSC and local represantative teams) and advise the Team Leaders of any significant problems that affect or degrade the services that we offer.
Relevant work experience
• Knowledge of the Travel or Customer Service industry is advantage
• Previous experience in providing operational support to end-users
• Experience within the airline, travel, Help Desk or Call Centre industry. • Experience with IT Infrastructure, technology protocols and Operating systems.
• Previous experience with Amadeus systems, products or platform.
• Strong team performance experience.
• High technical affinity (webservices, xml)• First experience with working in a call center/customer help desk• Experience working with a ticketing system appreciated Languages
• Advance German verbal and written (Native highly appreciated)• Advance English verbal and written (Highly Appreciated)• Advanced Knowledge of a European Language verbal and written Specific knowledge • Touristic experience in a travel agency/tour operator