Ця вакансія вже завершена
GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Middle/Senior, QA Automation to join our engineering team.
Cambium Networks is a dynamic, growth-oriented company serving an exponentially growing industry.
Cambium Networks provides professional-grade fixed wireless broadband and microwave solutions for customers around the world. Solutions are deployed in thousands of networks in over 153 countries, with our innovative technologies providing reliable, secure, cost-effective connectivity that’s easy to deploy and proven to deliver outstanding metrics.
Cambium Networks has a few development centers: Rolling Meadows, IL, USA, and Ashburton, Devon, UK.
- 2+ years of experience in Software testing
- Experience working with various test development and test management tools
- Experience with REST API validation
- Strong Exposure to Python/Selenium and Test Automation Framework using python
- Experience with CI/CD process for automation
- Experience with the Jenkins pipeline
- Highly motivated, a fast learner, and autonomous
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- English — at least intermediate
- Good communication skills
- Experience with NMS/EMS systems and Management protocols like SNMP
- Experience with WIFI/Layer 2/Layer 3 network protocols
- Virtualization (ESXi) and Cloud-related Skills (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Networking, AWS
- Analysis of technical requirements and published standards to extract and refine test requirements.
- Working closely with the design team during the initial system integration phase. This phase allows for the characterization and refinement of the system design before the commencement of the formal system test phase.
- Raising product defects and working with the design team to arrive at effective solutions.
- Analyzing test results, tracing issues, and tracking defects
- Working closely with Development and other QA team members, continuously analyzing ways to improve processes and increase efficiency
Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
Professional development opportunities
Excellent compensation and benefits package