Ця вакансія вже завершена
GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Middle Python/Django Developer to join our engineering team.
Harmonic is a leading provider of innovative broadband solutions that deliver video, voice, and data to communications providers around the world. GL team participates in the development and QA of several generations of these solutions.
The CableOS department is about developing the new software-based network equipment which provides access to Internet/IPTV/VoIP services using powerful servers.
It is an innovative solution for Internet Service Providers which will allow them to get rid of the existing HW equipment and migrate to the cloud, saving customers the enormous expenses for the support of a huge number of hardware network equipment. Currently, there are no competitors to this project in the world and Customer offers the opportunity to be at the beginning of the rapid development of the product and the opportunity to take their place in a fast-paced engineering team.
ATE (Automatic Test Equipment) project is about developing a web-based system supporting the manufacturing of Harmonic’s HW products.
- 3+ years of industry experience building scalable backend services;
- Experience with Python;
- Experience with Django, Rails, Node, or similar web frameworks;
- Experience with RESTful web services, JSON;
- Working knowledge of database systems such as MariaDB, and PostgreSQL;
- Upper-intermediate English level.
- Pytest experience;
- Frontend Knowledge such as JS/HTML or frameworks like Angular;
- Experience with tools such as git, Jira, and Jenkins;
- Experience developing on Linux systems;
- Experience with networking and relevant test equipment.
- As a member of the Automatic Test Equipment team, you will be developing a web-based system supporting the manufacturing of Harmonic’s HW products;
- Maintain a database-backed API backend;
- Contribute across the stack to developing web applications, data layers, and back-end services;
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to define, design, and ship new features;
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Work on improving application performance and bug fixes;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency and application performance;
- Participate in Agile Scrum sprint and release planning.
Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
Professional development opportunities
Excellent compensation and benefits package