We are looking for an Amazon Graphic Designer/Package Designer to our client- An industrial leader in e-Commerce marketing: we develop our own lines of products from variable niches. It's an opportunity to be in the top 500 out of 4 million companies!
As a graphic designer you will join our creative team in developing amazing designs in a marketing-oriented environment.
You will create concepts, visualize and graphics including product rendering and illustrations and Amazon listing photos.
You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of our products.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message!
*This is a full-time home-based 45 hours week position.
Amazon Graphic Designer
Duties and Responsibilities
• Design our Amazon pages photos.
• Study design briefs and determine requirements
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements - understanding a brief, taking part in brainstorm sessions, creating visual concepts and designs, and striving for improvement.
• Ability to draw high-quality vector line art illustrations
• Create beautiful product rendering through 3d max / other Software
• Excellent understanding of color, layout, aesthetics and balance for every design execution
• Reflect designs feedbacks from our customer feedback polls, so the new image will reflect their ideas.
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
• Meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of creativity
• Work under the Art director to produce a final design
• At least 3 years of experience as a graphic designer
• A creative thinker with a good eye for design, typography and attention to details
• Experience in Amazon listing design- Must.
• Full proficiency in Photoshop & Illustrator
• 3D max / other rendering software- Advantage
• Ability to take design feedback and incorporate it quickly
• High written and oral English communication skills
• A team player – with excellent collaboration and communication skills
• Multi-Tasking, organized, self-managed, and hands-on.
• Strong & creative portfolio!
What you bring to the team?
• At least 1 year experience in Packaging design from start to finish-– from requirement
gathering, design process, feedback, final artwork and proofing
• Bachelor's degree/ Certificate in Graphic Design or related field.
• Experience designing packaging for daily use products- Advantage.
• Strong typography, visual, and graphic design sensibilities.
• Full proficiency in Photoshop& Illustrator.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to accept feedback graciously.
• High written and oral English communication skills.
• You are a team player –with excellent collaboration and communication skills.
• Strong & creative portfolio demonstrating great packaging designs!
• Design our products packages
• Study design briefs and understand the design brief and work according to requirements
• Proofing and preparing files for print
Please submit CV + portfolio
*CV without portfolio will be filtered.