Ця вакансія вже завершена
1 місяць тому
24 квітня 2023
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project Planning
- Lead on the development of project implementation strategy, systems, methodologies, approaches, tools, and materials.
- Lead on the planning processes for project implementation.
- Manage, prioritize and organize activities and allocate resources in an optimal way to achieve project objectives.
2. Project Implementation
- Where requested by the Project Manager, act as a focal point on overall project implementation for partners and authorities at different levels.
- Plan and manage organization of outreach sessions, meetings and other relevant events with target communities, audiences, partners and local authorities.
- Oversee the identification, assessment and verification processes for beneficiary selection for activities under the project, including grant distribution, scholarship distribution and training delivery.
- Oversee the organization and conduct of the school outreach campaign.
- Ensure regular project implementation follow-up.
- Ensure appropriate documentation of all processes and activities.
- Assist the Project Manager in ensuring budget utilization and physical target achievements are reviewed at least once a month as per work plan.
- Ensure appropriate record keeping, and transparent financial and logistical planning and management of the project.
- Coordinate with Appraisal, Monitoring and Evaluation team to ensure all M&E activities are implemented timely and fully.
- Contribute to internal and donor reporting.
- Carry out other duties as requested by the Project Manager.
- Ensure compliance with ACTED policies during project implementation, as well as related COVID-19 mitigation protocols (for protection of beneficiaries and staff).
3. External Relations
- Where requested by the Project Manager, ensure coordination with local authorities, external partners and relevant coordination groups (Food Security and Livelihood Cluster).
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration / Economics / other relevant field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in humanitarian aid or development project implementation will be considered a strong advantage.
- Experience in Project Planning.
- Fluent in Russian and Ukrainian, fluency in English would be an advantage.
- Data management skills (Microsoft Office).
- High level of flexibility and motivation