Ця вакансія вже завершена
Kuehne + Nagel, one of the leading logistics companies in the world, is pleased to announce the start of our semi-annual Information Systems Internship Program!
We are looking for
- Students of last year and graduates with University Degree in Computer Science / Technical / Logistics
- Proactive and self-motivated team players
- Beginners in IT searching for Certification and career development
- With Intermediate level in English as a must
The following competencies will be considered as a plus:
- basic understanding of ERP/MRP/CRM/WMS application design
- knowledge of SQL
- strong analytical skills and attention to details
- one of popular programing languages
- logistics and Supply Chain experience
- software testing experience.
Good reasons to join
- Employee temporary agreement (6 months)
- Official salary
- Transportation (metro station-office-metro station). Location is Hostomel, Kyiv region
- Internship Program Certification and permanent employment after trainee program successful graduation with the possibility of future career development within Testing and Helpdesk teams.
Internship Program specifics
- 6 months, November 2019 - March 2020
- 100+ hours of in-class training and practical workshops
- Day-to-day work with IT teams: Help Desk (Incident Management: classification of the incident, investigation, troubleshooting, resolution, follow up with the requestor; consultancy of users on application functions and configurations, project supports and implementations), Development and Testing (Acceptance and Regression testing, Testing Automation)
- Experience with Jira, QMetry, Katalon Studio tools and Scrum, Agile frameworks, ITIL methodology, Request Tracker, SoapUI.