Ця вакансія вже завершена
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance. The ICRC also endeavours to prevent suffering by promoting and strengthening humanitarian law and universal humanitarian principles. Established in 1863, the ICRC is at the origin of the Geneva Conventions and the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement. Please visit www.icrc.org for more information. In 2014 and recently, the ICRC expanded its presence in Ukraine. There are more than 600 ICRC staff working in Kyiv, Donetsk, Luhansk, Dnipro, Poltava, Lviv, Odesa and Vinnytsia.
The ICRC Delegation seeks to fill the following position
Based in the field in Odesa
AIM OF THE POSITION
The Accountant is in charge of preparing, reconciling and analysing the accounting records and financial reports of the structure under his/her responsibilities.
The position requires technical, organizational, communication skills. We are looking for an efficient, pragmatic and skilled candidate, who is able to organize his/her priorities and communicate easily also with non-finance internal and external interlocutors.
- Monitors the evolution of the finance regulations and advise accordingly
- Proceeds with the control and recording of financial data into the accounting system.
- Generate reports and advise the supervisor for improvement
- Is in charge for the monthly closing and monthly reconciliation of accounting entries.
- Organize the filing of accounting documents and prepares the financial data for audits
- Liaise with the bank to update the authorized signatories. Proceed with entries and reconciliation.
- In charge of the VAT file
Minimum required knowledge & experience:
- Completed secondary school and vocational training.
- Certificate in accounting.
- At least 2 years’ work experience in a similar field.
- Work experience in international organizations is an asset.
- Sound knowledge of accounting software.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English, Ukrainian and Russian.
- Computer proficiency.
- Organized and good communication skills
- Is a Team player
Social package and other benefits
- Official employment according to Ukrainian labor law
- Annual paid 28 calendar days’ vacation
- Medical insurance for employee and family
- ICRC Institutional trainings
- Individual development covered by ICRC
- Foreign language courses
- Convenient office location in city center
Starting date: ASAP
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV in English, along with your motivation letter by 24.07.2022
Please submit your CV, along with your motivation letter in English and salary expectations by email only to the attention of Human Resources Department.
Only candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria will be considered and contacted for tests and/or interview. No queries by phone please.
ICRC Ukraine HR Team