Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) is a German federal institution engaged in a variety of the specific activities aimed at providing sustainable development.
We are looking for an energetic student, motivated and willing to support Finance Department in Country Office
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the overall guidance of the finance team, tasks may include:
· Enrolled student in the final academic year (minimum Bachelor's level or equivalent) in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field; or
· Graduate student within one-year of graduation of any of the above
· High proficiency in written and spoken English, Ukrainian and Russian is required;
· German language skills are an asset.
Duration of Initial Contract
· 1-11 months. The internship are paid.
If you are interested in our offer, we will be happy to read your CV and letter of motivation in English or German.