Ця вакансія вже завершена
HR Coordinator Assistant
26 907 ₴ Net (після сплати податків)
1 місяць тому
31 січня 2023
Київвул. вул. Дмитрівська 45А
Implement general administrative procedures in order to ensure documentary traceability as well as compliance with local labour and fiscal regulations, under the HR Coordinator’s supervision.
- Following the HR Co’s instructions, supervise that the internal regulations are followed in Coordination.
- Execute recruitment activities ensuring transparency and equity and issuing job offers conveniently in order to meet HR needs, for coordination and North Project in Kyiv.
- Inform all the new staff on Staff Regulations, HR policies and regulations and/or living conditions in order to facilitate staff integration and their security.
- Execute, under the HR Coordinator supervision, employee contract related activities (file opening and formal documentation archiving, personal data updating, amendments, termination dates supervision, etc.) in order to ensure legal compliance.
- Present and explain contract terms and the content of Internal regulation (rights and obligations) to newly recruited personnel in order to ensure legal compliance and local integration.
- Collect the pay slip variables (paid holidays, sick leave, unpaid leave, etc.) in order to ensure accurate and on time payroll payment, for the whole mission.
- Register applicants to training activities and help the HR Coordinator to evaluate the results in order to improve return on training expenditures.
- Support the HR Coordinator to draw up annual holiday planning in order to schedule staff shifts and cover operational needs.
- Organizes travel of all Staff arriving/departing the Mission, including International Staff, booking and purchasing train tickets, and organizing briefings / induction.
- Ensures staff travelling through the capital has a place to stay.
MSF Section/Context Specific Responsibilities:
- Management of the cook and the cleaners in Kyiv, and the associated supplies for the office/houses
- Purchases: assist with some purchases (e.g. trains, hotels, apartments identification, etc.)
- Payroll: focal point for biweekly mission payroll with external accountant
- Translation: assist, on demand, with translation/interpreting for all departments
- Advise HRCO on various HR matters (recruitment, learning and development, etc.)
Education: desirable, degree in finance, business or administration related studies.
- Essential, working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs.
- Desirable experience with MSF or other NGOs in developing countries.
Languages: fluent English and Ukrainian
Knowledge: essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet, Homere)
- Stress Management