- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills
- Poised and confident in dealings with individuals at all levels
- Strong organization skills, goal-oriented, proactive, organize projects to maximize efficiency
- Successful in promoting concepts and strategies that consistently increase sales and revenues, as well as capturing new markets
- Proficient in import/export operations
- Expertise includes developing and implementing marketing plans for raw materials, foodstuffs and industrial goods
- Able to conduct business in foreign languages: Russian, Ukrainian and English
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Windows
Нет опыта работы
Oct 2008 - present time (10 years 11 months)
Self-employed, Consulting, New York, USA.
Consulting / Auditing
- Provided consulting services for the acquisition of various business objects related to trade, such as shops, restaurants, cafes. Objects of trade associated with the pharmacological business pharmacy. Hotels with localization, both in a city, and in resort places on the seashore.
- Conducted a feasibility study of demand, development prospects, profitability, costs, as well as risks associated with both economic and political factors affecting these specific business objects.
- Since some of these objects are located in Ukraine and Russia, I used the knowledge of these languages, as well as a wealth of life experience and understanding of the local way of life, traditions, customs, consumer demand and purchasing power, as well as the habits of people potential recipients of these services and goods.
Sep 2005 - Oct 2008 (3 years 2 month)
OOO "TC ESTA", Moscow, Russia.
Wholesale / Distribution / Import-export
OOO "TC ESTA", Moscow, Russia. 2005 - 2008. Commercial Director.
- Purchases and sale of equipment, components, tools and all that is necessary for the infrastructure of oil and gas production and all many things which needed for workers in this area. Provided marketing research on the oil and gas output markets of Russia, Ukraine, Europe and the USA. Made analyses of equipment from various manufacturers and dealers, focusing on this market with prices, quality, and productivity of various equipment. Established contacts and conducted negotiations with manufacturers and dealers to sign contracts to buy and ship equipment for mineral output industries located in Russia. I can freely travel to many countries without visa support.
Jul 1997 - Aug 2005 (8 years 2 month)
PARKWAY GLATT KOSHER CATERERS, INC., Brooklyn, New York USA.
Hotels / Restaurants / Entertainment
- Involved in all daily operations of a restaurant/catering hall. Supervised, trained, and motivated a staff of 130 waiters. Prepared staffing schedules and resolved problems to secure adequate coverage. Provided kitchen workers' cooperation with waiters. Managed orders for liquor, food and linen supplies. Performed delivery check-up for freshness and quality. Coordinated overall activities of the wait staff during various celebrations, including a stand-up buffet setup. Communicated with customers to ensure service quality control and guest satisfaction.
Jun 1992 - Jul 1997 (5 years 2 month)
MPK ''SRATUS'', Kherson, Ukraine.
Wholesale / Distribution / Import-export
- Managed a trading company specializing in import and export operations, licensing products of metallurgical products from metallurgical factories located in Alchevsk, Donetsk, Dnepropetrovsk, Zaporozhe, Mariupol, Khartsizk. Also carried out trading operations for the purchase and sale of agricultural products: grains, wheat, sunflower, oil, meal, feed for livestock. Food and non-food items. Establishing contacts and negotiating long-term contracts with manufacturers of products, raw materials, products, goods. Sales development, marketing strategy planning. The efficiency of a strategy of profitability planning, cost optimization, staff recruitment, and training.
General Manager of Supermarket.
May 1989 - Jun 1992 (3 years 2 month)
TRADING, INC., Kherson, Ukraine.
- Total responsibility for all operations of a large retail store that included organizing and managing all departments, market research, and direct contract conclusion with foodstuffs manufacturers. Provided supply and demand analysis to increase foodstuffs' profitability and reduce business expenses. Studied consumer preferences through field research and review of foodstuffs' demand. Developed purchasing programs and provided wholesale purchasing via visits to foodstuffs fairs and over the reception of manufacturers' representatives. Evaluated existing inter-company agreements to increase the sale of foodstuffs, eliminating slow-selling growth of sales products and developing more profitable arrangements. Managed agreements with 30 firms that provided revenue. A developed special project to reduce business expenses (packaging, warehouse, and advertising expenses), including transport expenses through more advantageous shipping contracts.
Apr 1983 - Apr 1985 (2 years 1 months)
Medical and Healthcare
The Donetsk Institute of Soviet Trade, Donetsk, Ukraine. BS in Economics, graduated with honors, 1989.(Donetsk, Ukraine.)
The Donetsk Institute of Soviet Trade, Donetsk, Ukraine. BS in Economics, graduated with honors, 1989.
Medical College, Kherson, Ukraine.(Kherson, Ukraine.)