Edible Arrangements is searching for a self-motivated and fast-learning employee to join their growing e-commerce division.
This position is an amazing opportunity for someone to learn about digital marketing and ecommerce in an environment that fosters innovation and creativity.
Applicants should have 1-3 years of business experience, preferably in marketing.
The main area of responsibility will lie in managing the day-to-day operations of the website:
- Manage/build all products for both web and our POS: adding new products and merchandising the site according to seasonality, marketing messages, etc.
- Track and manage all website projects and schedules: owning the eCommerce calendar means you are the person ensuring holiday messaging, promotional messaging; new launches, site changes, and more are uploaded and removed at the appropriate times.
- Launching promotions: working with the creative services and technology teams to get the appropriate marketing messages, products, categories, and landing pages uploaded to the site.
- QA (quality assurance) testing our websites across multiple devices (desktop, mobile, app, tablet, etc) and preparing design and functionality notes.
- Research on competitors, industry best practices, web design trends, and marketing methods.
What will we take care of1) Your professional and personal development:- Multinational and intercultural experience;- Corporate library;- A world-class team to work with;- Growth opportunities;- Cutting-edge frameworks and technologies2) Well-being- Competitive salary- Health insurance after the probation period- Common team activities- Bonuses accordingly to the policy- Work-life balance3) Working environment- Cozy office in the heart of Kyiv, close to all 3 underground lines (Maydan -- Nezalezhnosti is 150 meters away)- Start-up spirit (the team is being built from scratch);- Remote work when needed- Adequate teammates
This position is full time: M-F 3:00 to 12:00 PM Kyiv (we work with USA clients)