Эта вакансия уже завершена
Kyiv Consulting LLC (Kyiv Consulting) is a leading Ukrainian Business Consultancy Company. We are a Team of 150 professionals successfully operating in Ukrainian market for almost four years.
We are also well-known for our latest pro-bono project KYIV RYSING, devoted to the topic of War in Ukraine.
Our Professionals have an in-depth expertise in Corporate Finance, Digital Consulting, Sales & Marketing Consulting, Nearshoring Consulting, Strategy & Transformation Consulting, Project Management Consulting.
We are glad to announce the position of a Service Quality Manager (EN/DE)
Position mission: together with the Business Leaders create a quality-control system with the working tools that will sustain a proper performance level with the quality check criteria.
- Work with the Management team on business processes definition and description
- Discover and define business processes' bottlenecks
- Formulate and develop key performance indicators (KPIs) for optimization efforts
- Monitor incident trends and anticipate potential problems for proactive resolution
- Define critical success factors and KPI for the defined processes
- Drive corporate operational excellence initiatives such as Lean, Total Quality Management, etc.
- Review and update performance appraisal tools and technologies
- Drive and sustain change managements processes
- Gather benchmarks, feedback and best practices
- Ensure efficient communication with clients and align customers' expectations to the delivery quality
- Establishing effective communication in accordance with business standards within teams and between departments
- Maintaining the time tracking tool and control of services hours by teams, providing the monthly statistics reports to the Management
- Manage and update methodological knowledge bases
- Assist in communicating measurement standards and KPIs to all members of the company
- Educate, enable and promote Service Management awareness inside the company
- Minimum 2 -year experience in the of quality check area
- Good acumen with the modern KPI methodologies
- Proven practical expertise of KPI system development from scratch
- Experience with business processes analysis and description. Knowledge of descriptive notations
- Fluent English and German
- Good computer literacy: Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with Project Management
- Acumen with Task management tools
- Advanced interpersonal skills and an understanding of human behavior
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Corporate Insurance Program
- Extended vacation (28 days annum)
- Hybrid working mode (home/office)
- Interesting projects and dynamic environment
Please apply with a CV in English or German. Our HR team will contact you shortly.
**Selection process suggests doing a small test assignment.