Эта вакансия уже завершена
Асистент/ка проєкту управління колективними центрами - Field Assistant (CCCM) G5, Poltava - Міжнародна організація з міграції (МОМ), Представництво в Україні
Open to Internal and External Candidates
Position Title: Field Assistant (CCCM)
Duty Station: Poltava, Ukraine
Classification: General Service Staff, Grade G5
Type of Appointment: Special Short-Term, Six months with possibility of extension
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: 03 February 2023
Established in 1951, IOM is a Related Organization of the United Nations, and as the leading UN agency in the field of migration, works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
IOM is committed to a diverse and inclusive environment. Internal and external candidates are eligible to apply to this vacancy. For the purpose of the vacancy, internal candidates are considered as first-tier candidates.
Under the overall supervision of the Chief of Mission and the Programme Manager (CCCM) and the direct supervision of the Senior Project Assistant (CCCM) and in coordination with other technical programme specialists, the successful candidate will support IOMs efforts to improve living conditions of crisis affected population across Ukraine. The incumbent will implement CCCM activities around collective centers, including assessments, focus group discussions with the community, monitoring, and distribution.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Assist in daily implementation and monitoring of project activities related to IOM Camp Coordination and Camp Management (CCCM) projects, especially in collective centers located within relevant region.
- Assist in all the financial, administrative and technical aspects of the CCCM projects to follow IOM’s policies and procedures and to be implemented in a timely and efficient manner and within the budget.
- Provide support in various monitoring and evaluation exercises, including the delivery of procurement and logistics activities according to the project operations in coordination with the Procurement and Logistics team and NFIs focal point.
- Conduct field visit in collective centers, identifying IDPs needs and sectoral gaps, including focus group discussion with site managers and community representatives.
- Compile and share information and updates on collective centers on a weekly basis.
- Provide support in maintaining positive relations with local NGOs and other stakeholders.
- Provide guidance and capacity-building support for site managers as needed.
- Communicate regularly with site managers and partners in order to ensure project implementation according to project scope, assist in capacity building as required. Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- High school diploma/certificate or equivalent with at least five years of relevant work experience; or
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in International Relations, Sociology, Political Science, Business Administration, Engineering or a related field from an accredited academic institution with three years of professional experience.
- Experience working with Camp Coordination and Camp Management operations preferable.
- Experience in managing multi-sectoral activities, including distribution and community outreach.
- Experience working with a non-governmental organization and/or international organization is an advantage.
- Knowledge of project management cycle.
- Proficient use of Microsoft software such as Excel and PowerPoint and other software such as SPSS, KoBo toolbox, DropBox, etc.
English and Ukrainian is required.
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following values and competencies:
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
Core Competencies – behavioural indicators
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
- Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment and security clearances.
A prerequisite for taking up the position is legal residency in the country of the duty station and work permit, as applicable.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications filling in the IOM Personal History Form and sending to Отправить резюме by 03 February 2023 the latest, referring to this advertisement in the subject line of your message.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
From 20.01.2023 to 03.02.2023