Это - архив вакансий. Вакансии, которые Вы здесь найдете, неактуальны и помещены сюда исключительно в ознакомительных целях.
Міжнародна організація з міграції / МОМ
Under the overall supervision of the Emergency and Stabilization Programme Coordinator, and the direct supervision of the National Emergency and Stabilization Programme Officer, the successful candidate will provide specialised support to the implementation of IOM Ukraine's Displacement Tracking and Monitoring efforts, in particular for IDPs, in Ukraine.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Support the Programme Coordinator in the overall planning, implementation and monitoring of Displacement Tracking and Monitoring efforts.
- Liaise with partner NGOs as well as with relevant national and local working-level government contacts, as necessary, under the guidance of the National Programme Officer.
- Contribute to the contracting of partner NGOs and assist with the procurement of goods and services when deemed necessary.
- Track relevant national and local developments pertaining to IDPs Displacement Tracking and Monitoring and analyse, summarize and present findings.
- Organize and/or take part in IDPs Displacement Tracking and Monitoring events (meetings, presentations, discussions, visits, etc.).
- Provide inputs and recommend improvements to the planning and delivery of programme activities.
- Undertake duty travel within Ukraine pertinent to IDPs Displacement Tracking and Monitoring programming as needed.
- In collaboration with the Data Management Specialist, organize the data/information flow as per IOM procedures and ensure timeliness and accuracy of analytical reports.
- Report on all NMS activities to the DTM Area Coordinator and make relevant recommendations/advices to ensure the information collected is useful and relevant to all stakeholders.
- Participate in the revision of the tools/methodologies and trainings provision.
- Respect IOM's Data Protection Principles.
- Contribute to regular reporting (IOM internal, IOM external, UN-related, including 3W/4W and situation reporting), correspondence, publication and presentation materials;
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- High school diploma/certificate with at least six years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in in public administration, political science, economics) with at least four years of responsible work experience.
- Experience working with Ukrainian government authorities and civil society
- Knowledge of humanitarian activities and context is advantageous
- Experience in working with vulnerable populations
Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian is required.
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Accepts and gives constructive criticism;
- Follows all relevant procedures, processes, and policies;
- Meets deadline, cost, and quality requirements for outputs;
- Monitors own work to correct errors;
- Takes responsibility for meeting commitments and for any shortcomings.
- Identifies the immediate and peripheral clients of own work;
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with clients;
- Contributes to colleagues' learning;
- Demonstrates interest in improving relevant skills;
- Correctly interacts with and advises on interfacing with senior level stakeholders as appropriate;
- Clearly communicates, and listens to feedback on, changing priorities and procedures;
- Writes clearly and effectively, adapting wording and style to the intended audience;
Creativity and Initiative
- Actively seeks new ways of improving programmes or services;
- Expands responsibilities without interfering with existing ones;
Leadership and Negotiation
- Develops effective partnerships with prospective donors and other stakeholders;
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with implementing partners;
- Convinces others to share resources;
- Actively identifies opportunities for and promotes organizational change;
- Presents goals as shared interests;
- Articulates vision to motivate colleagues and follow through.
- Provides constructive feedback to colleagues;
- Identifies ways for their staff to develop their abilities and careers;
- Provides fair, accurate, timely, and constructive staff evaluations;
- Uses staff evaluations appropriately in recruitment and other relevant HR procedures;
- Holds directly reporting managers accountable for providing fair, accurate, and constructive staff evaluations.
Planning and Organizing
- Sets clear and achievable goals consistent with agreed priorities for self and others;
- Identifies priority activities and assignments for self and others;
- Organizes and documents work to allow for planned and unplanned handovers;
- Identifies risks and makes contingency plans;
- Adjusts priorities and plans to achieve goals;
- Allocates appropriate times and resources for own work and that of team members.
- Masters subject matter related to responsibilities;
- Identifies issues, opportunities, and risks central to responsibilities;
- Incorporates gender-related needs, perspectives, and concerns, and promotes equal gender participation;
- Persistent, calm, and polite in the face of challenges and stress;
- Treats all colleagues with respect and dignity;
- Works effectively with people from different cultures by adapting to relevant cultural contexts;
- Knowledgeable about and promotes IOM core mandate and migration solutions.
- Actively contributes to an effective, collegial, and agreeable team environment;
- Contributes to, and follows team objectives;
- Gives credit where credit is due;
- Seeks input and feedback from others;
- Learns about developments in available technology;
- Proactively identifies and advocates for cost-efficient technology solutions;
- Understands applicability and limitation of technology and seeks to apply it to appropriate work.
- Establishes realistic resource requirements to meet IOM needs.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their Personnel History Form (http://iom.org.ua/en/personal_history or iom.org.ua/sites/default/files/personal_history_form_0.xls)) and cover letter via e-mail to [адрес скрыт], referring to this advertisement.
Please, indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your message.
Closing date for applications is 24 January 2017, however interested candidates are strongly encouraged to apply sooner.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.