Please, watch a video about the project & team: www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JKvLYMjOYs
- Java 8.
- Spring: Core, MVC, Security, Data, Boot.
- Microservices architecture understanding.
- Understanding of Event Sourcing, CQRS and DDD
- Restful services (REST).
- Persistence frameworks: Hibernate, JPA.
- Application servers: Tomcat.
- RDBS: MySQL, Oracle
- Messaging: ActiveMQ / JMS
- Unit testing with JUnit and Mockito.
- Miscellaneous: Maven, Git.
As a plus:
- Spring Cloud, notably Hystrix and Eureka
- RDBS: MSSQL, Oracle.
- Apache Camel, EIP
- Application servers: Weblogic.
- Test-Driven-Development (TDD)
9 reasons to join us:
As a Back-End developer, you will be working on a product that's used by millions of people around the world, improving existing elements and trying new technologies.
Client: is an international Dutch company delivering an omni channel banking services.
Our client is a creator of Omni-Channel Banking Platform, a state-of-the-art digital banking software solution that unifies data and functionality from traditional core systems and new fintech players into a seamless, digital customer experience.
Project: Market-leader product, which already has its customers. A significant set of features that must be written from scratch. Collaboration with integrators that take R&D products.
Currently, there are 3 Scrum team consisting of FE, BE and AQA engineers. Stable customer of Levi9. Cooperate for more than 5 years already.
Current team setup:
Co-located Ukrainian team working together with client using Scrum/Kanban approach
Pros to join the project:
Modern infrastructure (AWS) and technology stack;
New development and almost no legacy;
Agile environment (Scrum framework);
Working in a dynamic international environment;
Plenty of opportunities for education: conferences, Pluralsight/Egghead accounts.