Это - архив вакансий. Вакансии, которые Вы здесь найдете, неактуальны и помещены сюда исключительно в ознакомительных целях.
Sayenko Kharenko Law Firm
SAYENKO KHARENKO has always been proud to be the first choice employer for talented individuals, who aspire for excellence and continuous improvement.
If you are a motivated and ambitious person, we encourage you to apply for an open position of an
Associate, IP Practice.
- Outstanding academic credentials from a top National Law University
- 3-5 years of professional experience in law firm
- Practical knowledge of intellectual property and pharmaceutical laws
- Experience in IP, relevant litigations, anti-counterfeiting and unfair competition (is an advantage)
- Experience in reviewing, drafting, and negotiating intellectual property agreements
- Patent attorney license is an advantage
- Strong analytical, legal writing and research skills
- Fluency in English
- Ability to grasp quickly and accurately new and complex concepts and areas of law
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
- Ability to balance priorities and co-ordinate work effectively in order to meet deadlines and deal with high workloads
- People management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach to work, initiative
- Competitive salary and compensation program
- Friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity for professional and personal development