Эта вакансия уже завершена
Please send your application in ENGLISH and by the link only!
Do you want to kickstart your career is Sales?
Would you get your kicks out of convincing new businesses to look at exciting and helpful products?
Are you willing to take on large amounts of personal responsibility?
Do you strive for excellence and get motivated by targets in everything you do?
Maybe you're Dixa's new Business Development Representative (SDR)!
Who you are
- You are a driven and competitive human. You love the feeling you get when you reach your targets, and even better when you can say you're top performer.
- You are a people person and a Team player. You love to communicate with all sorts of people, from your colleagues to C-level decision makers at potential clients.
- You're organized and responsible, and we can rely on you to run with a project alone and get it done.
- You are supportive and encouraging by nature, striving to be the best version of yourself and lift those around you up.
- You're not afraid to take risks, or face multiple rejections on the way to success.
- You are ambitious and want to make a difference where you work. You are eager to contribute to a positive and productive work environment and grow your career in a top SaaS company.
What will keep you challenged
- Achieving or exceeding monthly quotas of meetings booked
- Learning to understand customer requirements and identify potential matches with the Dixa platform
- Being your own motivator, driving yourself towards success and spotting new and exciting ways to achieve your goals
- Finding always new angles and using different strategies to get the meetings booked
- Fantastic opportunities for learning and career progression
- That you have a winning mentality!
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English. You are a "creative writer" and / or a "sweet talker" (extensive experience living / working / studying abroad is advantageous);
- Some experience in communicating with customers, partners etc;
Life at Dixa!
Dixa is the Customer Friendship Platform, designed to help brands connect with their customers - much like the connection between friends.Founded in 2015, Dixa has been on an amazing journey. Most recently we were nominated as EY Start-up of the Year 2018 and closed an impressive Series A funding round in early 2019. Dixa now boasts customers in 23 countries, including brands like Too Good To Go, Rapha, Interflora and Bosch. We're one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the Nordics, growing double-digits month over month and tripling our number of employees in 2018 in offices in Copenhagen, London, Kiev and Berlin.
This incredible momentum is fuelling our mission to once and for all eliminate bad customer service and create a world in which all people are welcomed by their favorite brands with the warm familiarity of a friend. Being in the business of building friendships extends to our company culture as well. We're deeply committed to building an inclusive workplace for different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds, promoting transparency throughout the organization and creating a positive and productive environment, where we encourage and build each other up.
Apart from being awesome in general, we also offer:
- Usual work hours 9 to 18, Mo to Fr
- Cool office in Kyiv
- Business trips to Copenhagen and possibility to relocate in the future!
- Trainings and personal coaching
- Fast career development
- Team buildings and all the fun!