People & Culture Generalist
At Amadeus we’re powering better journeys through travel technology, creating the new and unexpected in the world of travel. And so can you!
We’re a global team of over 16,000 professionals of 149 nationalities, working across 190 countries. Join us to add your voice to our diverse mix for better discussions, decisions and outcomes for everyone.
Be innovative. Be impactful. Be Amadeus.
Summary of the role:
We are looking for candidates with human resources background to join our team in People & Culture department. In this role you will partner with business to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of our international, matrix organization.
In this role you’ll:
· Serve as the first point of contact and source of information for all levels of management and employees for all P&C related issues, being responsible for the local People & Culture processes such as recruitment incl. employer branding, onboarding, induction and management of probation period, performance management, talent management and engagement.
· Partner with business, provide P&C guidance and support change management initiatives.
· Identify staffing needs, recruit and allocate human resources ensuring appropriate matches between position requirements and individual profiles. Develop and drive employer branding activities.
· Develop contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers, aligning these with global policies and ensuring internal equity.
· Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
· Monitor employee performance and coordinates personnel and career development actions; provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management.
· Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity, engagement and retention; manage and resolve complex employee relations issues as also conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
· Work autonomously on assigned initiatives and support P&C Manager in different initiatives
About the ideal candidate:
· University degree in business administration, human resources or relevant field, or equivalent work experience
· Minimum of 1,5 to 3 years' experience in business partnering and resolving complex employee relations issues in an international, highly matrixed organization and minimum 2 years’ experience in recruitment
· Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, local labor legislation, terms and conditions in contracts
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (in English and Ukrainian language, verbal and written)
Excellent networking and influencing skills
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Ability to work under pressure and tough deadlines
· Ability to drive for results and achieve goals through direct/indirect influence
· Ability to manage multiple programs and projects simultaneously
· Confident user of MS Office package, experience in Workday is a plus
What we can offer you:
· An international, diverse and inclusive culture
· Highly collaborative environment built on bottom up initiatives and employees’ ownership
· Competitive salary on the market, eligibility to a performance-based annual bonus scheme
· Healthcare insurance
· 28 vacation days
· Lunch allowance
· Currently: working from home with flexible working time within core business hours; Future: a well-balanced mix of work from home and collaborative work from our modern office downtown Kiev
Share with us your CV and apply. Once we’ve received your application and you’re a good fit for the role, one of our recruiters will get in touch with you to arrange a telephone interview.