Эта вакансия уже завершена
2 месяца назад
13 января 2023
Киевул. проспект Петра Григоренка, 43
We are looking for a professional BTL Manager to lead and coordinate brand activities through major partner of national events, sponsorships, in-store communication and local store marketing tactics in order to increase sales and brand awareness.
We invite those, who:
- Supervises in planning, implementation and execution of yearly marketing BTL-plan.
- Plans and manages ground activation, sponsorships, exhibitions, store activities.
- Ensures influence on commercials objectives by BTL implementation of strategy.
- Responsible for developing, effective control and executing of BTL budget.
- Initiates, develops, approves, and implements marketing plan in line with strategic direction and captured needs of all customer groups.
- Builds and develops market intelligence capacity within the team to regularly collect relevant market insights and provide support to the business functions for better relationship, services and customer experience.
- Drives the increasing of using digital tools in BTL activation and switching in tech approach in events.
- Effectively leads the cross functional projects and manages KPIs for BTL activations and projects based on business needs.
- Coordinates agencies collaboration through the ideation process to develop perfect events.
- Develops relationships with key branch professionals, partners and associations to promote METRO.
- Effectively leads and develop the team, ensure succession and expertise retention.
- Has 5+ years in BTL management experience with A-level brands and proven understanding of retail needs.
- Confident upper-intermediate English speaker.
Apply and enjoy the benefits of METRO Ukraine:
- Care: we provide vast range of benefits, wellbeing programmes, help for employees and their families, we work full flex.
- Opportunities: over 70% of managers has grown in-house, because we invest in people.
- You can take part in interesting and complex international and local projects, where Ukraine is often a pilot country.