Эта вакансия уже завершена
As a sustainability senior consultant/manager, you'll help companies and businesses become more socially and environmentally responsible in how they operate. You'll need to create sustainable solutions for the often conflicting needs of people, the environment, development and successful business.
Work will involve evaluating the impact a company is having on the environment (for example, their carbon footprint) and then minimising that impact or planning the use of limited resources.
What can your workday look like?
- Support clients in climate and environmental risk mitigation and identify sustainability opportunities in projects/programmes and operations
- Support clients with alignment of their existing strategies, processes, reporting and sustainability topics management with UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Carry out gap analysis reviews/audits for environmental and sustainability related topics
- Carry out Audits or Projects independently and provide written reports on the findings
- Support clients in sustainability, TCFD and carbon footprint reporting and non-financial data management according to selected methodology
- Analyse client’s ESG data and develop solutions for improving their sustainability performance and achieving their goals e.g. carbon neutrality, implementation of circularity principles in resource management.
- Coach and mentor via presentations, workshops
- Keep up with the latest research and developments within sustainable practice
- Working in international team with experts from different countries.
Are you a good match for us?
The skills and experience required for the role include:
- University degree or adequate proof of education in environmental sciences or related fields
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience preferably in the following areas: sustainability reporting, carbon footprint calculations, net zero transition, sustainable supply chain management
- Excellent English and Ukrainian language skills
- Ability to think “outside the box” and apply creative and constructive thinking
- Independence in planning and execution of projects from the beginning until its delivery
- Ability to write reports with minimum supervision
- Attention to detail in service delivery, communications and ways of working with others
- Excellent analytical skills in proposing well-founded conclusions
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of GRI or SASB is an advantage
- Any certification related to GRI, TCFD or other ESG topics either completed or in progress is an advantage
What are we offering to you?
- An interesting job with real positive impact in a growing sustainability team
- Experience of remote work in different countries
- Diverse sustainability project portfolio
- Friendly team of professionals and experts
- Opportunity to come up with new ideas and turning them in practical solutions
- Wide range of learning and personal growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Medical insurance
- Flexible hours.