GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Senior/Lead Golang Developer to join our engineering team.
An AI-based real-time brand placement and replacement solution for Media Owners and Streaming Platforms. The platform is changing media streaming reality and giving the power of monetization back to streamers and premium content owners through brand placement opportunities that mesh perfectly with live streaming feeds.
To succeed in this role, you will already be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of at least 5-6 years in a commercial development environment
- Design skills using DDD, OO, and Design Patterns, strong knowledge of Golang
- Good knowledge of NoSQL database technologies such as MongoDB, Redis
- DevOps appreciation with container technology Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS
- Good analytical mind with problem-solving skills, on your own or brainstorming with colleagues
- Experience in mentoring others and leading small projects would be a big plus
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written with Upper-Intermediate English level
- GitLab CI, Unit Testing
At GlobalLogic, you have a fantastic opportunity to significantly contribute to core product innovation and evolution, leading the development of new product features as well as supporting operational and implementational needs for the business and customers. You will be a key developer as part of a new start-up starting, you will be expected to be a technical role model, leading by example, and assisting others to bring the skills of those around you to a higher level, considering best practices and principles you will assist defining and evolving for the team’s future needs.
This is a great opportunity to build a rewarding career based on continuous improvement. GlobalLogic will provide an excellent working environment, flexible working options, your own personal development plan, investment in training, an opportunity to innovate, and a chance to work with exciting global partners, like Amazon, Google, and Microsoft.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- You will be a key person for this project, also responsible for the leading definition of work and collaborating with product owners to break down high-level requirements into understandable pieces of work that your team can create solutions for
- Architects solutions with the team and advises ensuring the correct design choices are made. Review process regularly, and identifies potential improvements, discussing them with team leads and management
- Research new technologies and approaches to improve existing products, providing input into the technology roadmap
- Work as a part of the existing R&D team based on the backlog in an Agile/Scrum manner. Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
What Do We Offer?
We create an environment where everyone can fully realize their talents, freely share knowledge and experience, and create truly important things. Happy people create revolutionary products. We believe that we are able to change the world for the better — and we, as a company, help our specialists grow and be truly happy!
Various types of cooperation — comfortable office or remote collaboration from home, opportunities for relocation — all depend on your preferences. We will support you at every stage of these processes and do our best to help you feel comfortable!
Support of health and sports activities
We care about the physical and mental health of all specialists. Every specialist can choose the most relevant option for themselves:
Medical Insurance - our partners provide our consultants with special health insurance packages, which include both doctor's visits and massage courses. Also, our specialists have special conditions for special insurance for loved ones, insurance during travel, and transport insurance.
Wellbeing Deposit - this deposit allows you to buy sports equipment for the home and uniform, go to the gym, etc. It is also possible to visit a psychologist, attend massages and spa treatments, and even subscribe to fitness applications for a mobile phone or online training related to physical and mental health.
Learning and professional growth
You’ll collaborate with — and learn from — award-winning designers and engineers through customer projects, hackathons, meetups, and more. Listen to the top speakers or be one of them — it’s up to you! Moreover, we have various internal courses, programs, and possibilities to boost your skills.
Create more than just a code. Make an impact beyond the code
In today's world, software engineers create a better future for people and the planet. GlobalLogic’s experts are contributing to this world right now in various projects: automotive, media, industrial, and healthcare.
Sustainability and Social Responsibility
We positively impact our communities by supporting education, the environment, and developing women in tech.
For example, learn more about our EcoHike — a special app that makes the world cleaner! Not only our engineers, but tourists, eco-activists, and hiking fans are using it regularly to keep our nature clean and vital.
Realize all your ideas within our internal tech clubs and communities. Feel free to find new friends, boost your skills, and grow professionally!
GlobalLogic Ukraine Проверенная
больше 500 сотрудников
с 2006 года на рынке
- Медицинское страхование
- Корпоративные мероприятия
- Гибкий график